Thank you ever so much to the fabulous Berryduchess for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Her blog is lovely, and her posts are always such fun to read. Do take a look at her blog if you’ve not seen it already!
Similar to the Liebster Award, this award is passed on to blogs that deserve a chance to be in the spotlight. Each new recipient is asked to tell their audience a few facts about themselves. Thus, these awards help to build a community in the blogosphere.
Here are the rules of the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them.
Okay, here goes! Facts about me:
- I never paint my fingernails and toenails the same color. Along the same lines, my nail polish collection is ever-growing.
- We have both a dog and a cat. Surprisingly enough, they get along without squabbling! Who knew?
- I hope to own a hedgepig as a pet someday. (I would get one now, except I’m not sure that a hedgepig would get along with the cat as well as the dog does… 😉 )
- I have every playbill for every show I’ve been to since I was ten.
- Much to my dismay every time we studied genetics in elementary school, I – unlike most of the population, it seems – cannot curl my tongue. 😛
- My favorite candies are Skittles and Kit Kats (but not at the same time). 😀
- I have a hard time picking a favorite color, but I often say blue – over 50% of the clothes in my wardrobe are in shades of blue, after all! (The same was true until recently of my bead stash, but lately I’ve been trying to fix that…)
And following in the footsteps of such illustrious bloggers as Liesel of Skill Up Skillet (if you haven’t seen her blog, do check it out, it is amazing!), I present you with an abbreviated list of nominees, since 15 seems such an awful lot:
Do take a look at some of these blogs if you get a chance, they deserve it!